Dennys: News Politics Comedy Science Arts & Food

06 October 2009

Joke: You Have So Got the Wrongest Number!



From Denny: This site always records funny customer service experiences. How do you like the wild photo I found somewhere on the web, maybe StumbleUpon or photobucket? (where rarely do they give the authors' names) If you know the name of the photographer or the person who photoshoped it, drop me a line so I can give them attribution...

You’ve Got The Wrong(est) Number

Call Center - Chatsworth, CA, USA

From: Not Always Right

(Note: our customer support number is close to a local driving school’s number.)

Me: “Thank you for calling. How may I help you?”

Customer: “How much for my daughter?”

Me: “Um…”

Customer: “She’s 16. It’s her first time. She needs training.”

Me: “Sir, I think you want the driving school.”

Customer: “Oh, what do you guys do?”

Me: “Adult websites.”

Customer: “Oh…OH! Oh my God!”
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Fav Outrageous Cartoon of the Month

Signe Wilkinson