Dennys: News Politics Comedy Science Arts & Food

11 April 2009

Obnoxious Question

Description unavailableImage by dno1967 via Flickr

Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?

Hmmm... you haven't met my husband. His mother used to burn his toast as a kid and as an adult he LOVES it that way - while I wince, gag, hold my nose and butter it just the way he likes it...

You know you really love something when you are willing to cook badly because they actually prefer it that way! When we go out to breakfast restaurants I always instruct them to toast it three times to literally burn it. They never believe me until he sends it back for them to get it right: burned to a crisp. Probably set off a few smoke alarms too over the years...

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Fav Outrageous Cartoon of the Month

Signe Wilkinson