Dennys: News Politics Comedy Science Arts & Food

21 June 2010

Funny Cartoon: What to Wear For Employee Review

*** Get creative with your dress for success work attire.


From Denny: Research on the web is so much fun. While posting some of my blog posts from various blogs up on StumbleUpon I checked out some of my recent visitors. One guy had this funniest cartoon and I just had to share. It's the perfect Monday Morning quote. It's the perfect attire for what to wear to your annual employee review. It's the perfect dress for success in the work place. Get a grin at the outrageous. I sure fell off my chair laughing.






*** THANKS for visiting, feel welcome to drop a comment or opinion, enjoy bookmarking this post on your favorite social site, a big shout out to awesome current subscribers – and if you are new to this blog, please subscribe in a reader or by email updates!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Fav Outrageous Cartoon of the Month

Signe Wilkinson