Dennys: News Politics Comedy Science Arts & Food

15 June 2009

Odd Category: Hilton’s Brawl With Love Rival: Snack Attack!



Photo of Paris Hilton

From Denny: OK, I never keep up with this silly stuff. But I can rely on my friend, Christoph, over at his blog, The Crusty Curmudgeon, to make a snarky comment or two about the wealthy doing stupid things while the rest of us are trying to find a new job. The press is just plain stupid for even following this idiot stuff. What is funny is what Christoph has to say about the insanity. :)

Here's an excerpt from his comment on pop culture:
"Here in the titillated but not aroused offices of The Curmudgeon, we enjoy seeing two women together in “that” way but not in a cat fight. I don’t know why this appeals to so many men. The cat fights, I mean, but I don’t know why the other thing turns men on either. I read once that men’s desire to see to attractive females in “compromising positions” together is so universal, that it exists even in the primitive tribes of faraway lands. So prevalent in fact, that it could be considered a harbinger of whether or not a man is straight or gay. In other words, if you don’t like seeing two sexy gals get it on, you ain’t straight. I’m just sayin’.

So it is with some amusement that I report the following “cat fight” story involving Paris Hilton, who wouldn’t turn me on under any circumstances, even if I was from a primitive tribe in a faraway land. I read the story first at contactmusic.com, but it may have been initially reported by the AP, or Pop Eater, or Time, or the New England Journal of Medicine as far as I know, since the story is everywhere, because let’s face it, this is news. Never mind that Iran just announced they are weaponizing their plutonium – this is news, damn it! Hold the press-on nails!"

For the rest of his funny article just click on the title link and it will take you there! Thanks for visiting!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Fav Outrageous Cartoon of the Month

Signe Wilkinson