*** Yet another funny list joke making the rounds.
From Denny: The relationship dance goes on from generation to generation, each one offering up their "pearls of wisdom" of what they think they now know and what they presume to understand. My peanut gallery comments are in parentheses. Enjoy a good laugh!
Murphy's Law in Sex:
1. The more beautiful the woman is who loves you, the easier it is to leave her with no hard feelings.
2. Nothing improves with age. (Ouch!)
3. No matter how many times you've had it, if it's offered take it, because it'll never be quite the same again.
4. Sex has no calories. (Hmmmm... for the diet conscious.)
5. Sex takes up the least amount of time and causes the most amount of trouble. (You sure got that right!)
6. There is no remedy for sex but more sex. (True.)
7. Sex appeal is 50% what you've got and 50% what people think you've got. (It's called mystery.)
8. No sex with anyone in the same office. (Duh. You know your co-workers will be jealous.)
9. Sex is like snow; you never know how many inches you are going to get or how long it is going to last. (How did they know?)
10. A man in the house is worth two in the street. (I'll vouch for that.)
11. If you get them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow. (A George Bush-ism.)
12. Virginity can be cured. (Or so I've heard. I'm just saying...)
13. When a man's wife learns to understand him, she usually stops listening to him.
14. Never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself.
15. The qualities that most attract a woman to a man are usually the same ones she can't stand years later.
*** THANKS for visiting, feel welcome to drop a comment or opinion, enjoy bookmarking this post on your favorite social site, a big shout out to awesome current subscribers – and if you are new to this blog, please subscribe in a reader or by email updates!