Dennys: News Politics Comedy Science Arts & Food

28 July 2009

Did You Hear About the Latest Funny Cat Study?



From Denny: This one really made me laugh! Do they know one of my cats? C'mon, this IS a humor blog... There is not a real cat study going on that I know of, however, for the right price of a few million government dollars I'll be more than happy to do one. Tell me: What outcome would you most prefer? I'll make sure to meet your marketing needs.

Cat YawnImage by Brimley via Flickr



Quote

Cat Law of Selective Hearing: "A cat can hear a mouse yawning a mile away, while filtering out the sound of a pleading human just six feet away." - Anonymous

Cat, Yawn, Marketing, Humor

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Fav Outrageous Cartoon of the Month

Signe Wilkinson